Travelling Together Just Got Better.
Use Umapped to organize your research and recommendations for your upcoming travel and leisure events. Gather a list of interesting places for your upcoming trip, consolidating your research along with trusted recommendations from friends. Using the App, your friends' recommendations will be added to your list of places.
Once you begin your Event or Trip, you and your fellow participants or travelers can collaborate to create a journal filled with photos, videos, notes and locations.
Your journal can also be viewed on the web.
Collaborate with friends:
- Invite friends to recommend places for your upcoming Trips and Events
- Invite fellow travelers and friends to contribute to your Journal
Share with friends:
- Share with friends via email, Facebook, and Twitter
Gather a list of Places
- Categorize places (e.g. sights, shopping, food & drink, etc.)
- View a consolidated map of Places
Create a Journal:
- Record memories of your trips and events (along with friends and fellow travellers) filled with photos, videos, locations, and notes.
- View a consolidated map of the locations inside your Journal
- Umapped is designed to work offline. The app will automatically synchronize any changes the next time your mobile device is connected.
- Receive your trip itinerary along with curated travel information (e.g. destination guides) from travel companies that subscribe to the Umapped Trip Publisher.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
UMapped is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-07-22. The program can be installed on iOS.
UMapped (version 1.12) has a file size of 27.58 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.